Tuesday, June 24, 2008

South Beach - Phase One - Day Eight

Week One - Phase One is history. Overall it was a good week. Total loss for the first seven days on South Beach was 10 lbs. I am sure things will slow down this week, but I pleased with the outcome so far.

Everyone in the rag tag bunch has posted a loss thus far, so we must be doing something right. I believe that the expanded food lists and exercise plan has made the new version of the South Beach Diet easier to follow and will be easier to maintain during phase two. Any time you add more variety to anything it makes it easier.

Tomorrow at the office we are celebrating birthdays for the month as we do every month. The cake is a different flavor each time, and I must admit it was always a nice treat. But I know we will do just fine tomorrow, since my fellow South Beacher's and I can make sure the other maintains their resolve. Temptations will always be around, but if we remember the bigger picture of what we want to accomplish-they won’t be temptations for long.

No comments: