Friday, June 20, 2008

South Beach - Phase One - Day Four

Today went well enough in most repects here in the South Beach Southwest. More weight loss..I was down 6lbs this morning so who can argue with that kind of start to the day. Had chili for lunch from yesterday and that filled me right up.

Tonight I had not prepared anything in advance, since it was 113 degrees today I felt a cold dinner might be nice..so I had some shaved turkey breast, cottage cheese (which I doctored up as best I could) and a couple of cheese sticks. I was not overly inspired, but it was ok. This was at about 6:00. By 6:45 I was hungry- again. Not just hmm maybe some almonds hungry, but..hmm pizza sounds good hungry. I remember this feeling and its not a good one. It does pass but takes a while.

Erring on the side of caution I got in the car and went to the movies. Had a diet coke, and by the time it was over, hunger passed and crisis averted.

No comments: