Thursday, June 26, 2008

South Beach - Phase One - Days Nine and Ten

This has been a really busy week at work with lots of work related activities spilling into the non-work hours. I would have to describe the past two days eating as appropriate without being pretty. Made as many things up ahead as I could and have been reheating etc. for the bulk of my main meals.

Make ahead eggs are great. I can get them mixed up and then prepare the fillings so in them morning all I have to do is dump everything in the pan, and in less than 10 minutes I am eating. When I have to eat on the run, eating right often times goes the way of fast food. But with made ahead snacks and lunches, I can still run around, feel full, and stay on plan.

I do feel better. Eleven lbs lost and I feel less sluggish than I had been, the walking is going well at work and I just need to spend some more quality time doing some walking in the pool on the weekends.

Everyone is trying to find their own rhythm as they go through their two weeks. Some are finding it a bit frustrating with less weight lost so far but are not giving up...we all have our own stakes to keep us on track.

No comments: