Thursday, June 19, 2008

South Beach - Phase One - Day Three

Day three...I guess almost all of the South Beachers and I were a bit curious as to how things might be coming in the weight loss portion of our South Beach experience. So each of us on the morning of day three weighed in. I am definitely proud of us so far....I posted in with a 3.5 lb loss, we also had a 5, 4, and a 2 lb loss. Most definitely an incentive to continue.

This morning I also made a phase one friendly recipe for the crockpot. It was a chili recipe using ground turkey and three different kinds of beans. I wondered if the "phase One" part of it might change the flavor, but I am pleased to report that it was really good. Everyone that tried it thought so too..we all kept saying that it tasted so normal...not sure why we kept saying it...but we did.

No major cravings, and I felt satisfied between meals and snacks. If this continues, then I think adopting this lifestyle permanently will be easier than I had imagined.

No comments: